Medical doctors and basic scientists from around the world have contributed to the development and understanding of Laser Vision Protection™ with Retinal Protective Therapy™. While the articles representing this work would number in the thousands published over many decades and are too many to list here, the following represent milestones culminating in the development of Laser Vision Protection™ by Retinal Protective Therapy™.
Click on the citation below to download the article PDF:
3. Luttrull JK, Spink CJ: Serial optical coherence tomography of subthreshold diode laser micropulse photocoagulation for diabetic macular edema. Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers & Imaging, Sept/Oct 2006;37: 370-377.
7. Luttrull JK, Sramek C, Palanker D, Spink CJ, Musch DC. Long-term safety, high-resolution imaging, and tissue temperature modeling of subvisible diode micropulse photocoagulation for retinovascular macular edema. Retina 2012; 32 (2): 375-86.
8. Vujosevic S, Bottega L, Cassiano M, et al. Microperimetry and autofluorescence in diabetic macular edema. Subthreshold diode micropulse laser vs. modified early treatment of diabetic retinopathy study photocoagulation. Retina. 2010 Jun;30(6):908-16.
9. Chen G, Tzekov R, Li W, et al. Subthreshold micropulse diode laser versus conventional laser photocoagulation for diabetic macular edema: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Retina. 2016 Nov;36(11):2059-2065.
10. Luttrull JK, Sinclair SD. Safety of transfoveal subthreshold diode micropulse laser for intra-foveal diabetic macular edema in eyes with good visual acuity. Retina, May 2014 Oct; 34 (10): 2010-20.
11. Luttrull JK, Chang DB, Margolis BWL, Dorin G, Luttrull DK. Laser re-sensitization of medically unresponsive neovascular age-related macular degeneration: Efficacy and implications. Retina 2015 Jun; 35(6): 1184-1194.
12. Luttrull JK, Margolis BWL. Functionally guided retinal protective therapy as prophylaxis for age-related and inherited retinal degenerations. A pilot study. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2016 Jan 1;5 7(1):265-75.
15. Luttrull JK, Samples JR, Kent D, Lum BJ: Panmacular subthreshold diode micropulse laser (SDM) as neuroprotective therapy in primary open-angle glaucoma. Glaucoma Research 2018-2020, pp. 281-294 Edited by: John R. Samples and Paul A. Knepper © 2018 Kugler Publications, Amsterdam, The Netherlands ISBN-10: 9062992471